Monday, October 29, 2007

Is Tyra's Show Staged?







Accorging to Media Outrage:
Designer Ivy Supersonic was thrown out of Tyra’s studio after disagreement. Here are the accounts of what happened….
IT was a tense moment behind the scenes at “The Tyra Banks Show” the other day when the supermodel host’s security guards threw out designer Ivy Supersonic minutes before the program taped. “The segment was on hooking up with men, and I came in this beautiful $800 dress, silk with black lace from top to bottom,” Supersonic told Page Six. “But they didn’t want any of my tattoos showing - I have a ‘justice’ tattoo smack across my chest and ones that say ‘Thank you, God,’ ‘Warrior’ and ‘Force of Nature.’ Then they made me take off my jewelry and put on some Kmart T- shirt. They wanted me to say a line, ‘I’m like Samantha from “Sex and the City” ‘ - like I’m the find ‘em, feel ‘em, [bleep] ‘em and forget ‘em type. I mean, what kind of show is this?” Supersonic said she got fed up, ripped the T-shirt off and threw it on the floor, prompting security to toss her out. Banks’ rep did not return calls.
Source

0 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

 
template by suckmylolly.com